Vastu means rearranging your house in right direction, right place, and right time according to directions so that happy, prosperous, peaceful environment and life can be achieved.
It is an oracle that can answer questions about the past, present and future course. It is a tool for guidance and for self discovery and to get in touch with one’s own intuition. Tarot cards are an intermediary between the conscious and the unconscious mind. They are used for positive purposes and for helping self and others. Tarot cards consist of 78 cards. Each card has its own angle/guide. Each card has 78000 meanings.
BASIC : (Course Duration - 2 days)
- Introduction to 5 elements.
- Introduction to 8 major directions.
- Planets, colors, gods of all 8 directions.
- Vastu purush.
- Scientific principles on vastu.
- Each direction benefits and its ill effects.
- Discussion on individual’s house map.
Following are the contents included in Vast Shatra (Advanced) course:
ADVANCE: (Course Duration - 5 days)
- Yin and Yang
- Energy concept.
- Complete description, benefits, ill effects of all directions
- Knowledge on plots to buy and their rectification
- Extended and cut off portions
- Study of home, office, hospitals, school, and factory vastu
- Which vastu house is suitable to which person according to his occupation
- Right placement of stairs, kitchen, bedroom, living room, toilets, bathrooms etc.
- Effects and defects of all directions
- Concepts of “T” points, house near hospital, temple running road, parks etc.