Tarot is an oracle cards which can answer question from past, present and of course future. It is a spiritual meditative science for guidance, knowledge and spiritual development.
Soul Searcher Research Training and Healing Foundation Delhi, Tarot Reading Training Institute in Delhi offers the full time tarot reading classes.
It is an oracle that can answer questions about the past, present and future course. It is a tool for guidance and for self discovery and to get in touch with one’s own intuition. Tarot cards are an intermediary between the conscious and the unconscious mind. They are used for positive purposes and for helping self and others. Tarot cards consist of 78 cards. Each card has its own angle/guide. Each card has 78000 meanings.
BASIC : (Course Duration- 2 days)
- Introduction to Tarot cards
- Major and minor archana
- Brief description on all cards
- Spread / layout
- Meditation on card
- General guidance
Following are the contents included in Tarot Reading (Advance) course:
ADVANCE : (Course Duration- 5 days)
- Original meaning of Tarot.
- Major and minor archana.
- Full description on all the cards.
- Study of colour and symbol of all cards.
- Different kinds of spreads / layout.
- Meditation. Channeling, healing on cards.
- Finding out the vastu defects in one’s house with the help of cards.
- checking elements of a individual.
- Guidance, counseling.
Following are the contents included in Tarot Reading (Professional) course:
ALISTER CROWLEYTAROT CARDS READING (Course Duration- 15 days)
- Major Archana
- Minor archana (elemental cards)
- Zodiac signs and astrological meanings
- 7 planets and there explanation
- Prediction, counseling, guidance
- Description of cards in detail
- Tree of life
- Meditation, channeling, healing